Sunday, January 26, 2014

Transition~

In the early days of FFXI, a large number of players maintained blogs on Livejournal.  I was one of those players.  That blog was used almost exclusively for FFXI updates, so as my playtimes declined, so too did my blog posts.  Eventually my time in Vana'diel ended, and so that blog stopped being updated.  Of course, around that time I also started writing game reviews for BlueGartr, something that continues to this day.  In hopes of revitalizing my original blog (and because I think showing the WIP is a lot of fun), I started using it to post my recent adventures in Gunpla.  Well, it's time for a clean break.  Rather than continue a blog with a completely disparate theme (and because Destiny is coming out soon(ish)), I've moved here.  I've transitioned my previous gunpla posts here, so there will be some that are dated before this one -- I'm sure you can deal with it.

 So without further adieu, welcome to The Story of a... ver2.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment