Friday, July 5, 2013

Sinanju Stein - Part 3

A few more parts came together this week.  Cut and sanded the remaining parts of the shield and Armed Armor DE, primed and started painting the rifle, and started working on some of the outer armor.  The gun is going to take 3 or 4 colors, so hoping I can get that started this week.  I've started planning the colors for the outer frame parts, but most of them still have to be cut, sanded, and primed before I can get started on all that.
And as promised, finished the backpack this week -- well apart from the outer armor and fuel tanks.

Unfortunately, I also managed to break a piece this week, so stuck waiting to hear back if GGInfinte or Blue Fin will be able to help me with the parts replacement.  Guess it gives me time to cut and sand all the outer frame parts..  Really hoping I'm not stuck waiting 6-8 weeks though..

No comments:

Post a Comment